Our Training Standards are What Make Scioto Security Detroit's Most Reputable Security Guard Service since 1988
At Scioto Security, we have a high standard of excellence for our employees. Many of them have military and law enforcement backgrounds, but we make every employee undergo an extensive training program. We protect you from criminals but also legal action. The last thing you need is a lawsuit caused by a poorly trained security guard.
All of Scioto Security, Inc. employees are prescreened, fingerprinted and cleared by the Michigan State Police. Furthermore, the training of all security guard professionals is an ongoing process with mandatory classes for all officers every six months.
High Standards, Top-Quality Guards
Scioto Security, Inc. only employs individuals in Detroit Michigan that meet our high standards for excellence. By maintaining these standards, Scioto Security, Inc. is able to furnish clients with an extraordinary level of confidence.
All of our guards are highly skilled and ready for assignment:
- 40 hours of classroom security guard training
- Knowledgeable of current laws and arrest rights
- Exceptional communication skills
- Adept at fundamental confrontation techniques
- Understanding of the legal authority of security guards and its limitations
- Individually trained and inspected by Detroit police officers